Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Creativi-tea


Just sippin' on some green tea. Yeah I would have worked on the Garuda drawing more but then my wrist acted up again. This time I went to the doctor but I mostly just got tips on how to stop it from getting worse. I just need to rest it and let it heal since the part that might be damaged doesn't get much blood to begin with and using a computer mouse/shitty tablet just makes it worse.
But I did do a bit of graphic designing for a friends company since it doesn't require as much tablet usage as an illustration....urgh I also got a long overdue commission left to do. It's half way done so I might as well just finish it already as quick as possible.


..oh tea, you make every situation so much better somehow.




"Ancora Imparo" - Michelangelo Buonarroti

No comments:

Post a Comment